Sometimes you can have it all, and our James reclining sofa is proof. Comfortable and cool with power to recline at the touch of a button, James makes relaxing look as great as it feels. With inviting bucket style seats and chaise legrests that cradle you in support, while stitched pillow back styling and pillow top arms pamper you in softness. Make it yours with your choice and fabrics and other available upgrades.
Dual power reclinerGenerously sized seating for threeCool, comfortable style2 outside-mounted controllers with USB power your smartphone or tabletSingle-needle topstitching on seatThe ultimate in reclining comfortDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingIncludes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 39.0"Body Height: 41.5"Body Width: 87.0"
- Dual power recliner
- Generously sized seating for three
- Cool, comfortable style
- 2 outside-mounted controllers with USB power your smartphone or tablet
- Single-needle topstitching on seat
- The ultimate in reclining comfort
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.