In this updated version of a billowy classic, the Soren Power Rocking Recliner combines contemporary style with both rocking and reclining comfort. The full, foam-backed bucket chaise seat is soft yet supportive and spacious yet cozy, while the recliner offers laid-back luxury. Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panel to recline and raise your feet independently for a wide range of relaxing positions. There's even a built-in USB port to power your phone or tablet. When you're not reclining, it's a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
- Generously sized sculpted bucket seats
- Comfortable, contemporary style
- Padded wrap-over arms
- Heavy-gauge single-needle decorative topstitching
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Recline, raise your feet and adjust headrest at the touch of a button
- Back reclines with or without raising the legrest
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.